Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Catch up

A lot has happened over the last few months that has made it difficult to spend time posting on my blog.  Both my Mom and sister had surgeries, in the middle of that I lost my 18 year old Kitty, one of the senior Labs was in at the vets and I was working 15 hour days.  Our well also died so we had a 6000 gallon cistern put in. 

But there were good things too, some titles and passes at dog trials and work has slowed down a bit, so I have breathing room and have been able to pick up my stitching again.

Star passed her advanced scent detection trial, all three components in one day!, Reed and Reese both got two passes in HRC seasoned, that finished Reese's title!

Reed placed 1st in Rally free...Star is just photo bombing, lol.  The funny thing is she hates getting her picture taken.

Reed passed his first CKC senior test!

Another picture of Star in scent detection, she scored 199 out of 200!

 
Kato and Jasmine.  He passed away last month at 18, he is missed.  A big presence for such a tiny cat.

And I finally finished a page!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the lose of your kitty. Sounds like life has been very hectic you lately. Well done to all the puppies. Great work on your stitching as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the dogs. And congrats to finishing page 1 on the Stable. Your colors look so much brighter than mine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete