Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm Back and YOTA post

Things have finally settled down!

The kitchen is done, all the floors have been replaced and the stone has been laid by the woodstove.
Its so nice to get my house back.

Two dogs had to have lumps removed, happily they are benign.  The company I work for has been sold so work has been just crazy.  A couple of colds and flus and some major health issues have gone on as well in the family.  All is good now :0)

So, those are my excuses for not posting lately.



 To tire the dogs out during this winter, we did lots of fit ball work, they actually get tired pretty quickly doing these exercises.  They also have a big peanut that they stand on and do exercises.

They also had fun inventing new games of their own......
 

And finally my YOTA update, believe it or not I have managed a bit of stitching in between all that was happening, its so very calming.
 
 
Last update

May update

I did more back stitching and added more to the house and plants on the right.  Its the project I always take with me in the truck when we go out so its getting lots of miles :0)

Hope you are having a great weekend!







2 comments:

  1. Sounds like life has been hectic for you. I hope things have calmed down a bit for you. Beautiful progress on YOTA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see a post! I know how hectic life can be, and I'll hope things will settle down, and you can find those moments to relax on YOTA!

    ReplyDelete