Saturday, January 4, 2014

YOTA Saturday SAL


Here is the project I picked for YOTA. This is from Pull the other thread Its my oldest one.  Sometime in the 90's I think, really can't believe its that old!  All I did was started the back stitching on it and its very hard to see as its a very light lavender colour.  I also noticed some stitches that I crossed over in the opposite direction so have to remove that section as well.  My goal is to get this one off my WIP list this year.
 
It's been very cold the last few days and today it is very windy.  The driving wasn't the best when I took the dogs to their chiropractor appointment this morning.  They are calling for a lot of snow tomorrow afternoon so I topped up the wood bin.....
 
Lit a nice fire......

and worked from home, its coming up to year end and its getting very busy.....
While I worked the dogs relaxed in front of the fire....
 
 and cats, whom I don't post about very much. This is Kato, he is 18 years old and spends most of his days sleeping :0)
This is Jasmine, who I rescued three years ago.  She was probably dumped.  We get that a lot in the country.  This is her new hiding spot as she can watch the birds that are drinking from the melted snow on my deck.
 Stay warm and now I'm going to enjoy an evening of stitching :0)





3 comments:

  1. Love your furbabies.
    Here(Holland) it doesn't feel like winter at all.
    I hope you will finish your WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project. If hope YOTA helps you get this one done this year. Looking forward to seeing your posts on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project that your working on for YOTA. Can you tell me the name of it and the designer? Love the pics of your furbabies. Thank fire looks so inviting.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete