Friday, January 10, 2014

Turtle Trot


 
I worked on one of my sheep from The Little Needle House.  I really enjoy working on them.

I decided to take my Bothy Threads project off of my Turtle Trot list and replace it with another project that I found while organizing my craft room.  Its some Christmas ornaments that a purchased a couple of years ago. My Bothy project does have its own SAL so it has its own time :0)




 
I also worked on the Frosty Forest series.  My goal is to keep up with these (Ya right!) I wasn't that successful with the Sheep series but you never know....
 
 
and for company, Jasmine...she does not look too impressed at getting her picture taken, lol.
Stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. Great progress Pat. What a gorgeous cat. Love the coloring.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete