Tuesday, December 31, 2013

More ice storm pics and bothy SAL update

We were without power for 3 1/2 days.  We were lucky to have the woodstove and generator, the thing we missed the most was running water.  Our generator wasn't big enough to handle the water system.  I'm pretty sure we are going to remedy this by next winter.  My parents got their power on a day sooner than us so I was able to take shower there.
 


I really thought the top of my birch tree was going to break!  Thankfully it didn't.




I was able to do some stitching on my Bothy threads project.
 
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Your Stable looks wonderful! I love the backstitching and seeing all the details. It sure looks chilly outside! Better to stay in the house and stitch, stitch, and stitch some more!

    ReplyDelete