Saturday, November 30, 2013

Long Time

Things have been very busy around here!
Here is an update on my Bothy stitchery.  Sadly no time for quilting these days.
 
 

Just wanted to show you the reason why I have to miss Friday night sew ins lately.  My dog training class for Treiball is on Friday nights....I know.....what is that?? 
Its a sport that was developed in Europe.  It involves exercise balls and the dog is taught to herd them into you by pushing them with their nose.  They start with all the balls in a triangle similar to when you start off in playing pool.

This is my almost 9 year old Lab playing the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km2HdOiLyM8&feature=share

I have also been playing Rally free with my Golden and we spent a lot of time practicing and getting ready for his video submission towards his title.  I will show you that as soon as it gets judged.


One of our older Labs had to have surgery yesterday to remove a couple of problematic benign tumours.  He is feeling the pain right now and I hope it improves for him soon.  He is eating well so that is a good sign.
Here he is but I can't get this pic to rotate....oh well.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :0)
 





2 comments:

  1. Nice to see an update on the Stable Pat. Great video.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the backstitching on your horse! I added the pic to the SAL page. I really need to get my dog out and running around!

    ReplyDelete