Wednesday, September 11, 2013

FNWF very late post and bothy stitch update

I am very late with this post, sometimes life just gets in the way!
 
I did get two more blocks done on my Among the Stars FQS BOM quilt and a start on two more, slowly getting there.

 
 
 My Bothy stitch update.  I also made a scrunchie for it.  Thanks Deb for the link.
 
 And a new start to get into the Halloween spirit :0)
We went to Rib Fest which raises money for charity.  Couldn't believe the smoke coming from all those grills.  Not sure if I would do it again but it was an experience.  This is the view of it from a new $4 million dollar pier built by the city.
 

Happy stitching!

Pat

6 comments:

  1. Great progress on the stable and I love your new start.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Your horse looks great with the backstitching. What an awesome Q-snap cover you made! I was lazy and bought mine instead. LOL. I added your photo to the SAL page.
    http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/p/bothy-threads-cut-thru-sal.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! The dachshunds and the fire hydrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on the Cut Thru - Your q-snap cover is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete