Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend stuff

It was  a very hot and quiet weekend filled with gardening, baking and playing with the dogs, in other words.....perfect ;0)
I found this statue on clearance at a local nursery.  Just couldn't resist a Lab mom and her pups.

My roses went crazy this year and I still have to clean up this part of the garden!

Puppy Cal, now about 16 weeks.

A little cooling off in the pool.


Belle sunning herself in some kind of yoga position, lol.

Finally, the first of the sheep virtues done.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of your critters. Congrats on the finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your garden statue, and would have snapped it up too. I'm glad you and your pups have had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs look so happy in the pool! I got one for my dogs too, but can't convince them to get in! Congrats on your nice finish of Sheep Virtues!

    ReplyDelete