Saturday, June 8, 2013

FNWF

Friday night was perfect for sewing, rainy and cool.  Everyone got a bone to chew so mom could get some sewing done :0)
 
 
I worked on my last SAL project.  I just have to put it together.  I will finish it today sometime.  I really want to start using it.

I was very remiss on posting my win from the Sew we Quilt blog during one of their hops.  It was abolutely full of goodies!  Very generous!

 
And for some cuteness.  Here is a picture of the kittens that were born in my garage. I wanted to check them out and make sure everything was ok.  Mom didn't mind a bit.  I tired to put them in a better spot with towels, etc. but mom moved them out and put them back in the straw...oh well.  If only I could catch her, she is just too wise for the trap.  It was suggested I put the kittens in the trap.  I'm not sure I like the idea in case she freaks out in there with them.
 
Hope everyone had a great sewing night :0)

4 comments:

  1. The kittens are just precious, and I hope you're able to catch Mom. I'm glad she trusts you, and I have a feeling that because of that trust, you'll be able too. Let us know.

    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable.....that goes for the kittens and your lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching and those kittens are beautiful. I am sure you will win over Mum Cat in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stitchery is beautiful - kittens are cute too.

    ReplyDelete