Monday, February 11, 2013

Been a busy week

Monday morning started out with a beautful sunrise.







Then the storm hit..........



It was snowing so hard I couldn't get pictures of the dogs palying in the snow.
 

I am very thankful that I have a short drive to work.  They let us out early and I worked the rest of the day from home and then cleared the snow off the deck.  I don't think I've every had that much snow on the deck!

Mom are you done taking pictures, my feet are getting cold!
The dogs just love playing in the snow.  I'm impressed they found their tug toy as they left it outside during the storm.



 My Uncle is visiting from Holland so the rest of my weekend was pretty busy but I did get some time for stitching, got to get the February SAL project done!  I'll post my progress soon.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment