Saturday, January 5, 2013

FNWF

Last night was my first FNWF.  In between my husband installing our new wood stove I managed to get some stitching done.

For some reason Blogger won't let me upload any photos :0(

I worked on my SAL projects gathering fabrics and putting them in ziplock bags to keep them organized and worked on a couple of blocks from my Among the Stars Christmas quilt.

Hopefully I can share photos later..............

Ok, uploading Google chrome worked!

I'm just missing Red Home and am impatiently waiting for it :0)
So, I decided to start working on the shoe bag but making a few adjustments to re-purpose it and I made a start on the pin cushion.

Also worked on my Among the Stars quilt, really loving these blocks so far.

And and I almost forgot.......our new wood stove with our rescue Lab, which we are fostering, laying in front.  She showed up on our front porch the morning of hurricane Sandy in very rough shape and hates the cold and I don't blame her one bit, lol.


3 comments:

  1. After a very LONG time and help I finally was able to post pictures by changing to Google Chrome. Hope to 'see' you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see some SAL preparation.............

    ReplyDelete