Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Long Weekend

It was a great weekend full of fun doggy stuff, meeting River's new little brother (and no, we don't have another dog!), training, hiking and tracking.
We also worked on our front flower bed, it was badly needed....
Isn't that scary?
Ahh.....much better.  Its still not complete but its a big improvement.

                              

We also have a nest of baby blackbirds right outside our front door, great entertainment for the cats. I managed to get a picture thru the branches.

I also finally got my sampler quilt to the longarm quilter, really excited to see that finished.  As soon as it comes back I will post it.  We also watched some fireworks with one of our neighbours, sadly no pictures, can't believe I forgot my camera.

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I SO want a lab. But, my dear hubby say that our Baxter, a Shitzu & Havenese mix, and two cats are enough.
    *sigh*
    Some day. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete